© 2019 littledetails.co.uk
seo web designs
terms and conditions |
Our basic SEO modules of content and links from £100
«back to Bespoke SEO
The main basis of SEO is quite simple: add new text content and increase inbound links.
The main problem faced by most companies is one of time and resources.
Our seo modules are designed to solve that problem. Following an initial
consultation to establish your needs and to discover the keywords and
key phrases that will increase both the number and even more
importantly the quality of your website hits, our team
will commence task of creating your new web pages and finding inbound links.
SEO Modules Include:
- Creating up to four new web pages or blog / news entries of a minimum 200 words per page.
- Social bookmarking each new page.
- One hour per module of link building.
- Full report on each module.
- New web pages will target the key words and phrases discovered during the initial consultation and
will concentrate on creating a website resource that will encourage other webmasters to
provide inbound links. Each new page will be SEO optimised and will include
keyword rich anchor text links to other
pages within your website to improve the flow of page ranking throughout your website.
- Social bookmarking will include some of the websites listed in the bookmarking
box on this page, such as StumbleUpon, Mixx, Reddit, Twitter etc.
- Inbound links is given a time, rather than a measured amount of links
created, as inbound links are always at the discretion of the webmaster providing the link.
We can never give a guarantee on the number of links each session will generate.
However, a full report will be provided on the link requests made. The hour will also include
directory submissions etc.
- As many modules as required can be provided, although to keep your website
fresh and therefore encourage regular search engine indexing we recommend at least one module per month.