© 2019 littledetails.co.uk
seo web designs
terms and conditions |
Get a FREE SEO website appraisal report about your website
«back to Advanced SEO Services - index»
There are many on-page web design factors which can affect the search engine position and ranking of your pages.
Your FREE on-page SEO Appraisal gives a percentage score based on how well your site is
constructed from a search engine SEO point of view. Importantly the
on-page search engine optimisation
is entirely within your control.
Contact us to book your Free
on-page SEO website appraisal today.
- Page content and keywords - does the text content of your site
target all of the keywords and related phrases you could rank well for?
- Navigation and link structure - do you have keyword rich
text links to every page on your site?
- URLs and directory structure - do you have static, keyword rich,
directories and page URLs, and a tiered page structure?
- Page titles - are all of your page title tags unique? Do they
succinctly describe the content and keywords of your page?
- Meta descriptions - the meta description must be unique and
encourage viewers to click on your page in search results.
- Header tags - does every page have one header tag and a
tiered structure of lower headers?
- Validation and Doctype - do your pages pass W3C validation tests?
- Images - do all of your images contain the required alt tags?
- Keyword highlighting - how have you shown the keywords contained
within the main text content of your pages?
- Overall page design - are you using simple page structure,
external style sheets, with no tables or any deprecated tags?
Please fill in our SEO contact form
and we will contact you to schedule your FREE
on-page SEO website appraisal report. Your report will give a percentage score based on the
10 factors shown above, and will highlight the areas you can improve your chances
of high search engine rankings.